The table contains the following information:
- If the original product is Available.
- Chinese brands that are similar to the brand you are looking for.
- Searches that you can click on to find similar white label products (without logos and distinctive brand symbols).
Let us know if you find new brands on AliExpress do we can add them to the table.
Without further ado here in the brand table:
One of the main questions we get asked about AliExpress is how to find original brands, and once we do, how to tell them apart from replicas. How can I be sure the Xiaomi phone I’m getting is original? Is this 45€ Louis Vuitton real? In this article we are going to answer all these questions.
What kinds of brands are there in AliExpress
As you may already know, some shops in AliExpress sell replicas. This creates a big problem for customers looking for originals… how do you tell them apart from replicas? But before we get into this, let’s take a look at the four categories of brands you can fin on the platform.
AliExpress brand categories:
- Famous Chinese brands: well known Chinese brands that don’t make replicas or hide their logo. In this category you can find technology brands such as Xiaomi or Huawei, or watch brands such as Megirand Shark.
- Chinese “white label” brands: you can also find thousands of “white label” products, which don’t have a brand or hide it. This does not mean they are bad quality products, they simply don’t use intermediary brands that put logos on them and market them to sell them at higher prices. In this category you can find all kinds of fashion accessories, technology items, home utensils, etc.
- Fake brands: AliExpress has a lot of shops selling replicas for well known occidental brands. You don’t have to worry about confusing them, sellers offer these products for people looking for replicas specifically, so they are pretty clear about it. In any case, AliExpress is working hard to get rid of these kinds of products, so every day there are less and less of them.
- Original brands: AliExpress also offers a lot of original products by occidental sellers. You can find products by brands like Nike or Converse. Depending on the brand, prices will be the same or a lot cheaper than you would find them in your country of origin (Converse products can be found much cheaper in AliExpress).
How do I know which is a replica and which is an original?
Common sense. If you find Nike Roshe for 25€, you can be pretty sure they are replicas. Louis Vuitton bag for 45€? Yup, also a replica. Shopping at AliExpress is cheaper than other places, but don’t expect miracles.
I personally haven’t got anything branded, but i’ve look tons of youtube videos (haul videos) of people who get branded stuff (bags, watches, shoes, etc), I recomend also looking for those videos before getting something, so you actually know what you get ! (search them by “aliexpress replica” or something like that)
If they turn out to be fake, AliExpress will cover you
The Guaranteed Authenticity stamp means the product is certified by AliExpress as original. If by any chance the seller gives you a fake product, you will be given back the full about of your purchases. Furthermore, there is a chance you might even get to keep the fake product.
In any case, don’t worry about it, AliExpress is pretty strict about it’s rules and shops try to avoid being closed down at all costs.
Finally if you are still having doubts about the authenticity of a product, just contact the seller directly via chat.
Another option to find cheap brands: featured brands
AliExpress has a section called Featured Brands where you can find some incredible discounts.
They’re usually Chinese brands, but we are starting to see some occidental ones as well. Just the other day Fila had some offer there.